Director Legal NewCold - CLOSED
Job description Director Legal NewCold - CLOSED
As Director Legal for this fast-growing, innovative and international company you will be positioned to form a trusted advisor for the internationally operating Business. You assist the business with advice on all legal matter that arise within NewCold and its subsidiaries. The main focus is to reduce legal risks and to keep the business compliant. Based in the company’s headquarters, with a limited degree of international travel, you will be part of a multifunctional team and exposed to many parts of our global business. You will be reporting directly to the VP Tax & Legal.
• Provides legal support to the business and answers day-to-day questions;
• Actively keeps up with, advises on (the consequences of) and implements new relevant legislation;
• Drafts and advises on all sorts of agreements;
• Provides direction and advice to key stakeholders;
• Coordinates and manages external legal counsel;
• Develops templates for frequently used legal documents;
• Incorporation of new entities and restructuring of entities in joint consultation with the tax department; and
• Manages the entities of the NewCold group and ensures compliance with their respective bylaws, including performance of corporate housekeeping tasks such as creating an accessible legal archive and document resolutions of members, shareholders and (supervisory) board.
Requirements Director Legal NewCold - CLOSED
• Experience with corporate and commercial law (corporate housekeeping, employment, project financings, construction contracts, due diligence);
• Strategic thinker and strong risk management skills;
• Focus on collaboration, strong and assertive communicator;
• Business- and solution minded with a pro-active approach and delivering results;
• Highly proficient in both Dutch & English, speaking & writing.
This position is filled. Do you recognize yourzelf in the above profile and would you like to be called next time for similar positions? Please send your CV and we will get in touch with you. For more information about our services you can contact Natascha Jonkers (06-51459535) or Desiree Mohrmann (06-51463224). Discretion is guaranteed.