Legal Counsel (8+) Kinly
Our client Kinly, market leader in the field of videoconferencing, provides secure and flexible visual collaboration solutions that makes it easier to work closer together: a prominent and future oriented company in Internet Connectivity Services and Cloud Acceleration Solutions. Their vision is to engage people in a world of possibilities. Their brand promise is working together. Everywhere. And their role is to provide a seamless and reliable experience that enables people to work together, in different spaces and places. To anticipate the rapid international growth we are looking for a Legal Counsel. The company employs approx. 200 people, of which 60 at the Amsterdam HQ. An investment company is majority shareholder of this firm. Together, they have the strong ambition to double the current size within the coming five years.
As a Legal Counsel you will work on a variety of commercial matters with an increased focus on day to day legal issues and supporting the group's expanding activities. You will play an active role in drafting, advising and negotiating various commercial contracts and all sorts of agreements, providing input from a legal and a business perspective. Off course you are able to reduce legal risks and keep the business compliant but commercially in pace. You will work closely with colleagues from other disciplines within the group (a.o. Sales, Procurement and Finance). You have the ability and consciousness to sell the legal department pro-actively by acting as a business partner providing legal support to your stakeholders and creating your own publicity. You will be positioned to form a trusted advisor for the internationally operating business and act as a trusted advisor to the board.
You will report directly to the CFO.
• At least 8 years of relevant working experience as a legal professional gained at a law firm, in combination with relevant (broad) experience as in-house counsel, preferably within an international company;
• Generalist with knowledge of and experience in commercial law, M&A, GDPR, Financing, Tenders.
• Entrepreneurial, commercial thinker, ambitious and drive for results;
• Strong personality, committed, accurate, organized, good social skills;
• Focus on collaboration, strong and assertive communicator;
• Business- and solution minded with a hands-on pro-active approach and delivering results;
• Highly proficient in both Dutch & English, speaking & writing.
You get the chance to work in an ambitious, professional and growing international entrepreneurial environment in a small team of professionals, close to management and business and involvement in multi-disciplinary projects where you have an immediate impact on the business.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Send us your CV and we will contact you. For more information about our services you can contact Natascha Jonkers (06-51459535) or Desiree Mohrmann (06-51463224). Discretion is guaranteed.