Legal Counsel Offshore - CLOSED
Job description Legal Counsel Offshore - CLOSED
On behalf of our client, an international, leading service provider and technical innovator with activities worldwide, we’re currently recruiting a Legal Counsel. As Legal Counsel you will work alongside colleagues from the Sales, Project Management and Shared Services departments in a challenging, international and commercial environment. You will report to the General Counsel. Within this role, your responsibilities will include:
•providing legal advice and support to the business in respect of commercial contracts;
•providing hands-on legal advice on matters specific to the business;
•offering legal advice and support to the Finance, Treasury and Tax teams on the legal aspects of projects.
Qualifications Legal Counsel Offshore - CLOSED
• 4+ years work experience at a reputable law firm, additional in-house experience, EPC and/or construction contracts is an advantage;
• The ability to work with a diverse and international group of people;
• Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work accurately and quickly;
• Legal and drafting skills, as well as experience with contracts governed by English law;
• An excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
• The flexibility to travel.
Personal profile: a dynamic and proactive personality, with a high level of organisation and time management skills. Result-oriented approach, the ability to balance legal and commercial interests, the ability to multitask and maintain a flexible attitude.
This position is filled. Do you recognize yourzelf in the above profile and would you like to be called next time for similar positions? Please send your CV and we will get in touch with you. For more information about our services you can contact Natascha Jonkers (06-51459535) or Desiree Mohrmann (06-51463224). Discretion is guaranteed.