Legal Counsel Offshore - CLOSED
Job description Legal Counsel Offshore - CLOSED
On behalf of our client, an international, leading service provider and technical innovator with activities worldwide, we’re currently recruiting a Legal Counsel. As Legal Counsel you will work alongside colleagues from the Sales, Project Management and Shared Services departments in a challenging, international and commercial environment. You will report to the General Counsel. Within this role, your responsibilities will include:
•providing legal advice and support to the business in respect of commercial contracts;
•providing hands-on legal advice on matters specific to the business;
•offering legal advice and support to the Finance, Treasury and Tax teams on the legal aspects of projects.
Qualifications Legal Counsel Offshore - CLOSED
• 4+ years work experience at a reputable law firm, additional in-house experience, EPC and/or construction contracts is an advantage;
• The ability to work with a diverse and international group of people;
• Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work accurately and quickly;
• Legal and drafting skills, as well as experience with contracts governed by English law;
• An excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
• The flexibility to travel.
Personal profile: a dynamic and proactive personality, with a high level of organisation and time management skills. Result-oriented approach, the ability to balance legal and commercial interests, the ability to multitask and maintain a flexible attitude.