Senior Legal Counsel - closed
Functie omschrijving Senior Legal Counsel - closed
•providing legal advice and support to the business in respect of commercial contracts;
•providing hands-on legal advice on matters specific to the business;
•offering legal advice and support to the Finance, Treasury and Tax teams on the legal aspects of projects.
Functie eisen Senior Legal Counsel - closed
• A Law degree, preferably with a specialism in commercial and/or construction law;
• 8+ years work experience at a reputable law firm, additional in-house experience, EPC and/or construction contracts is an advantage;
• The ability to work with a diverse and international group of people;
• Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work accurately and quickly;
• Legal and drafting skills, as well as experience with contracts governed by English law;
• An excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
• The flexibility to travel.
Personal profile: a dynamic and proactive personality, with a high level of organisation and time management skills. Result-oriented approach, the ability to balance legal and commercial interests, the ability to multitask and maintain a flexible attitude.